|Home||» Products||» Smart Interactive Whiteboard||» Interactive Whiteboard|
Owing to our expertise and industrial knowledge, we are engaged in offering our clients excellent quality Interactive Whiteboard that is used to make the classroom an engaging and interactive learning experience. This whiteboard is manufactured using high grade raw material and ultra-modern techniques. Instead of using the mouse, computer can be controlled through the interactive whiteboard screen just by touching it with finger, pen or any other such object. This Interactive Whiteboard is available with us at market leading rates.
- Easy installation
- High sensitivity
SMART Board Interactive White Board was first developed by Smart Technologies in 1991 and today they are the global leader in their domain. They have sold more than 2 million boards in more than 175 countries. It has applications in schools, colleges, training institutes, studios, hospitals, conference rooms etc.
The SMART Board Interactive Whiteboard is a touch sensitive display based on Digital Vision Touch (DViT) Technology developed and patented by SMART Technologies in the year 2001. When connected to a projector and a computer, the computer sends an image of an application to the projector, which in turn casts the image onto the interactive whiteboard. This board acts both as the monitor and the input device, letting you controls control any application by touching the screen. Use your finger as a mouse, pen tools to write, eraser tool to erase notes and on-screen keyboard to type. In short, what you can do on your computer, you can do on the interactive whiteboard. SMART Board SB-480 is the most commonly used of various models available. The other model is SMART Board SB-885ix that comes bundled with SMART UX60 Ultra Short Throw Projector. SMART Notebook is its main software platform that helps to create, edit and deliver notes.
Specification of SMART Board Interactive White Board
- Measures 77 diagonal
- Aspect ratio 4:3
- DViT technology
- Touch sensitive for which no extra tools are required
- Comes with Notebook software
- Steel backboard makes it highly durable. In between the steel and interactive surface is High Pressure Lamination (HPL) or foam.
- Interactive surface is made of specialized white paint without any hot spots to enable uniform dispersion of projector light
- Dry-erase compatible
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Obtains power from computer
- Smart Board obtains power from the computer and is connected through the USB cable. Once the connection is established, the cameras in the board are lit and the retro reflectors become functional
- Specially designed optical devices in the Interactive Board enable high touch accuracy
- When pen or any object is touched over the active screen area, the dark spots are detected and the board responds to touch